Conversion from BRC Global Standard for Food Safety – Issue 7 to Issue 8
|Location||Date||Early Bird Cut-off||Trainer|
|Nashville Tennessee||October 9th, 2018||August 24th, 2018||Bob Thrash|
|Nashville Tennessee||October 24th, 2018||August 24th, 2018||Bob Thrash|
This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard which will be available free of charge from the BRC Bookshop from August 2018.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition program.
The Course Is Aimed At:
- – site technical staff;
- – technical and quality managers and their teams; and
- – consultants.
At The End Of The Course You Will:
- – understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- – be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
- – understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- – recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- – know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.
Price of course is for training materials, lunch and snacks.
|Early Bird Discount||$500 (Advance enrollment and payment)|
|3 or more Discount||$475 (Company participants attending the same session)|
|Company (max 20)||$2,000 (Company pays for lunch and printing of training materials)|
To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.